Wednesday, February 8, 2012

YOU CAN SAVE SOMEONE

You can save someone's life, yes people. Saving people from drowning, saving a kid from being run over by a car, saving a girl from committing suicide.

no,  that's not what I mean.

It's saving someone's life by just acknowledge them . Ask them what worries them and try to help. Encourage them.

'...who cares, not my problem. Your jack, your problem. Not my responsibility. I'm no angel. Mind my own business. Tak mahu jaga tepi kain orang.'

Sometimes I do feel like that. I mean why the hell do I have to care for someone where as I have a lots of problem of my own.  Ignorance is a bliss, selfish at it's best.

But when people get crazy, do stupid things, angry all the time, bad mood.

then we ask. What the hell is their problem?






Anyways, I have this motivational video to share by Nick Vujicic (handsome mat salleh ni).  He talks about how to save people's life. He talks about his purpose in life and how he likes to love people and encourage people.

Whenever I'm down I listen to this vid. Hear a couple of my fav songs and then continue my work. Yes , thats my plan..





I'm not writing this because I'm depressed. Just a little la.

okla, mmg im deppressed skit, but its ok. things gonna work out.


anyways, I just want to know that you look great today, and everything's gonna be ok:)





" Can you forgive those who hurts you, because that's where healing starts.
                          Every time someone puts you down will you make a decision to bring somebody else up?"






No comments:

Post a Comment