Friday, February 24, 2012

THURSDAY, 23 FEB 2012, STAFFS TIME

That's yesterday. I am in the lab right now, 9.00am. Waiting for Phil to teach me something. But he's not even moving from his table.   Think I just start the experiment by my own.

I felt wiggly wiggly to day. I'm not sure what should I describe my current emotions right now. Rase badan lemah lemah saje. Yesterday at Global Cafe, I didn't finish my dinner. Katherine says that when a man can't finish his meal he must be in love. I replied 'no way, mane ade;p'.

I tend to lie, to hide things, when I lie it turn any situation I'm in into awkward.

Oh, wait. Phil just explained to me that today for lab is to just continue from last session. He explained it earlier in class. And today I came in late:)


dahdah... pg buat kerja.

No comments:

Post a Comment