Wednesday, February 8, 2012

THE GENEROUS CORN FARMER

There once was a successful farmer who grew good quality corn.







One day his son ask him and learned something interesting about how he grew it. His son discovered that his father shared his seed of corn with his neighbors.

"Why are you generous enough to share your good seed of corn to our neighbours father?" his son asked.

 "Didn't you know son? The wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbors grow inferior corn, cross-pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbors grow good corn." said the farmer.

He is very much aware of the connectedness of life. His corn cannot improve unless his neighbor's corn also improves.

So it is with our lives. 









value of a life is measured by the lives it touches. 


Those who choose to be happy must help others to find happiness, 


for the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all.



"if we are to grow good corn, we must help our neighbors grow good corn."






but, what happens if they don't want your help?


well, you haven't ask yet.


 And if they don't want your help, it's maybe because some people who knows that they are in trouble but they don't know what to do, 


too shy or to ego to ask.


-being caring is the hardest thing to do. But it is worth more than gold and diamonds in  the long run. Because Allah pays you.



Nick and his soulmate.  Finally he has found his special someone.


"My wife is coming, and I may not have hands to hold my wife's hand, 
                                                         but I don't need hands to hold her heart. And that's all I wanna hold"

No comments:

Post a Comment