Sunday, September 11, 2011

COFFEE BEAN REQUIEM

When I was young and free my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world



....As I grew older and wiser I realized the world would not change so I shorted my sight somewhat and decided to change only my country




...But it too seem immovable,
as I grew into my twilight years in one last desperate attempt I settled for only changing my family. 

Those closest to me but alas they wouldn't have non of it.



And now as I lie on my deathbed I suddenly realized,


if I only had changed myself first then by example, I would have changed my family.
From their inspiration and encouragement. I would then have been able to better my country



and who knows, I may have even changed the world...

I was full of regret, wishing this and that...
Kept repeating the words if as my life reaches to an end...
The biggest wish was to turn back time, to a time when I was a 

strong, bright young man.








...At the brink of life and death....
When I thought all hope is lost...


I found myself inside a small hot spring bathtub...
I got no idea how I get there...

...then I slowly remember. I was in Sabah. 
For 2 hours in that hot tub, without any interference from the outside world. I was in a half-conscious state.
Like a clairvoyant, I was adumbrating my future..

Soon, I realize that life mistakes are inevitable. That's why they  put a small rubber at the end of a pencil.



Regrets.. hatred...worries... guilt...heartbroken



As long as I'm being THANKFUL, always DREAM BIG and NEVER GIVE UP.

It will take more than 5 batallions of negative feelings to capture my hill.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment