Friday, January 13, 2012

Last day of final exam in Staffs

Woke up at 8.15am, just in time to perform Subuh prayer. Thanks to Syikin, she called to remind me about exam at 10. First thing to do, brush my teeth and then solat.

Open my window for fresh air, I saw a a lovely couple sitting on a small hill not far from my room. They were looking at the sunrise. That was romantic:o

 Opportunity, took some photo of them. I don't think they saw me:)



Digital systems, I left the exam hall 30minutes early. I'm confident with the paper. All that I've studied last night come out. That day, instead of taking the bus I decided to cycle. about 10minutes of cycling.

Cycling to the exam hall was bitter because it is uphill. But going home is from there is like riding a motorcycle. On my way back, I decided to check out my new jogging route. I have to train by next week to get ready for Sheffield games and Staffs half marathon that will be held on 25 th February.

The scenery was .. breathtaking. Open fields, small farms. I felt like I was in Arau, Perlis reminding me of the  paddy fields. Unfortunately, I didn't bring the camera:(

(anyway, the scenery was kinda like this ones)






I can't wait to jog next week..


Then, I came upon a big factory. So this is Perkins, the one Syikin told me about.



 Perkins specialized in producing diesel engines.
One day I might end up working here, I don't know..

Decided not o head home. Go to town and have my Friday prayer there. While waiting for the time of Jumaat prayer, I wonder around town and do some window shopping at charity shops. I was thinking about buying clothes and cd players. Some items that had made me interested.
I walked past a street basker.

(Can't find a pic of street basker playing flute. Substitute with this chap)

he was playing a flute. Titanic song. Really nice. It goes with my mood at that time.

After solat Jumaat I head home because I promise to skype with the lovely small plum boss.

Can you guess how many items that I bought that day.

I found out lots of good cd's. Keane, Cher, Brimful Asha, Blue all oldschool songs, nice ones.
In my opinion its better to hear songs from cds instead from youtube. Because you will end up busy searching a lot of songs in youtube. and forgot to enjoy the music

I fancy the leather trench coat, I looked like Gambit if I wore it. The price was nice. If Iqa was here she will persuade me to take it.

but


 In the end I didn't buy anything.

I have everything I need.

or maybe because I don't have money:)




Recently, someone has moved from her old house and agreed to share a new house with me..
I was delighted. This is a poetry dedicated for me and my new housemate..

sitting on the steps writing prose

in a time and a place

new and strange

in a house strangely elegant

filled with peace

reminiscent of the east

with stones from greece

two cats live here

they own the house

the male is as wild

as a man will be

his thoughts on escape

and living free

the girl is an innocent

gentle pure

as quiet as a spirit

living near

and i will learn a new way

to be

to live in this house

two cats and me







'what happens when the sun won't rise'

"it will rise"

'I don't trust u'

"it will rise. It will, soon. Trust me"




Im going to London this Saturday. To meet my lovely cousin. Cousin meeting.  Will be back by Sunday.
My train is at 7.30am. Planning to Subuh at town.




....going to sleep, hope she forgives. miss someone. miss her. She has a meeting tommorow. I pray all goes well and all the best for her. 




with all my heart, never gonna stop loving her...

No comments:

Post a Comment