Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HH 1

I finally decide, that if i want to inspire it means inspiring myself to be a better person, and oddly enough my way to inspire is to reflect as through others and myself. I bet nobody doesn't even give a damn, but I just want to have a place when I'm pissed or sad or empty, there is a place (this blog) where I can read and reflect.

Yesterday, The big boss and the small plump boss had a feud, a disagreement due to different generation, perspective and experience and understanding. And so the small plump boss pissed off because the big boss refused to be open and try to understand things in a different perspective. Small plump boss start acting all pissy and slam doors, drawers, palstic bags (yes that happened) slammed every single thing in sight-evn punched the wall (Internal bleeding-yes!). The small plum boss then open the shower and just sat under it swearing in the mind-like there is another person in the brain running around in an empty space, screaming and hitting and punching and just lets everything loose; sat there shiverring and gritting teeth-untill the body can't take it anymore. Went out of the shower- numb. towel dried, dressed up for bed pulls up the quilt slept. - If you are going to swear and make more sins, might as well sleep; less sins, increase energy and the brain gets to rest.

And life's chronicle of events happens. *Tralalalala..*

Then the big boss met up with a future business partner, the small plump boss after closing the salon, came to join. Bought her favourite ice blended-green tea and joined the conversation. Listen to people's story and experience.

At the end, the small plump boss/I/she realise LEARNING is better when one make it as a SHARING PROCESS rather than 'I'm a big shot and you should learn from me, because I'm WAAAY better than you'. Then, she realised,


life sucks and it will get worse but you just have to get better so that even though when life sucks, you get the upperhand, so that when it sucks you just have to brush it off your shoulder instead of crawling back to where you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment