Thursday, May 3, 2012

Liver Rupture

One must accept the possibility of one's own death and the uncertainty of life before one can truly appreciates. I said this because I just saw a hepatic rupture operation. One of my ways to lift up my awareness on life and the responsibility that I am carrying.

It is so easy to damage your liver. Being reckless on eating or one shot to ribs is just about it. Once it is damaged I have no idea what will substitute it.



The human body is too fragile, the healthy body you are currently having will not guarantee that it will stay the same in the coming future.

The answer lays in practicing a healthy lifestyle. In terms of spiritual, physical, emotional and social.

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (pbuh) once said, 'remember five things before five things'. One of them in 'sihat sebelum sakit'.


I am worried about my parents. Ibu always has  stomach pain. From what I understand, it has something to do with her intestines . Whenever she went to DEmc for checkup the doctors just sent her to ward. That's why now she avoids seeing doctors. She was also having trouble with her illness when she visited me recently. She told me not to call 911 when that night I was worried as    . Wondering will she be able to wake up the next day. While Abah has a very high level of diabetes. But he keeps on consuming sugar. Their recent trip to Jordan upsets me. Why, don't they think I can't afford them to pay for their holiday when I have finish studying?
Even worse, what will happen if they need to have a surgery or any financial needs. Will I be able to support them as they were able to support my current studies and living fees.



,one of my ways to express my feelings.

 I am just a little out of the road currently, that's all.



There is a lot of things going in my head now. But I am ok now.  

Improve, adapt, overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment